The qualification will equip you with the knowledge and practical techniques to be able to investigate an operational risk incident, manage operational risk in the long term, model appropriate behaviours to support operational risk management in the workplace, and effectively recommend and contribute to measures to enhance the operational risk culture and operational risk management in the workplace.
It is suitable for practitioners in risk, compliance, and investment risk control, including Risk Controller, Risk Manager and Risk Modeller.
• Fundamentals of business models and associated business risks in financial institutions
• Fundamentals of financial risk in financial institutions
• Operational risk in financial institutions
• Organisational considerations in operational risk management
• Management of operational risk in financial institutions
• Application of the risk management process
• Operational risk incidents: an investigation
• Regulation of operational risk
• Supporting operational risk management in the workplace